Undergraduate Degree in Law
Undergraduate Law students expecting to complete their degree until September may submit their application.
Acceptance to this programme depends on the review of the academic record of the candidate. Candidates may be subject to an interview conducted by the Master's Coordination Team prior to their admission.
- Application form;
- Motivation letter;
- Official transcript from school attended;
- Curriculum vitae;
- 2 photographs.
How to Apply:
1) Payment of the application fee to Treasury (floor 0, Edifício da Biblioteca João Paulo II);
2) Delivery of the application process to Master’s Administrative Assistant (floor 0, Edifício da Biblioteca João Paulo II).
- 1st period - 4 June to 27 July;
- 2nd period - 30 July to 16 August;
- 3rd period - 4 to 7 September.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd periods: 23 July to 7 September.