The Career Office is pleased to invite you to a career session about Internships and Jobs in the European Union on September 28th, at 6:30 pm.
This session will be presented by the Jacques Delors European Information Centre, and students are encouraged to participate.
If you are planning to attend, please fill out the form linked here.
Topics that will be discussed during the information session (zoom):
- What opportunities are available in the EU for skilled students?
- Specific opportunities for law students
- Junior professionals in delegation
- How can a student apply to internships?
- Jobs in EU: the EPSO selection method.
We kindly ask you to keep your cameras “on” during the information session, respecting our special guests.