Admissions with portuguese and EU nationality
Number of places: 190
(included in the access regime to the Law Degree for international students)
Application Deadline (2024/2025)
- In the 1st period, all candidates that meet the admissions conditions will be ranked.
- In the 2nd period, a) and b) below will be ranked together and under the same circumstances:
a) candidates excluded from the 1st application period because their grade fell below the minimum grade required to be admitted at that time;
Your secondary education final grade or the grade of a legally equivalent diploma carries a weighting of 60% of your application grade. The score obtained with the entry examinations carries a weighting of 40%.
Calculate your application grade here.
Compulsory Entry Examinations
The entry examinations are two of the following Secondary Education subjects:
18 Portuguese | 11 History | 06 Philosophy |16 Mathematics*
(* Mathematics Applied to Social Sciences is excluded)
Candidates that have completed their Secondary Education abroad must provide homologous examinations. More information here.
Minimum Entry Grade (0 to 200 scale):
- Secondary education final grade equal to or greater than 100.
- Entry examinations score equal to or greater than 95
- ENEM score equal to or greater than 75
Where to make your application
Candidates with the national Year 12, completed in Portugal or abroad, must be submitted online only.
- Document proving high school graduation equivalent to Portuguese Year 12, to be obtained from an official Portuguese high school;
- Document proving the country’s grading scale
- Document proving the grade obtained in the secondary education final national exam (if applicable to the candidate’s country)
- Identity Card or passport (original or photocopy)
- Photocopy of tax payer card (or other fiscal identity document)
Note: For candidates from foreign secondary education systems outside Portugal the documents needed for the application must be authenticated by the official Education entities of the respective country. They must also be authenticated by the Portuguese diplomatic or the candidates must bring along the Hague Convention Apostille.
Candidates who may wish to visit the University and the Campus, either in group or individually, may arrange a visit with the Undergraduate Admissions Office.