The Career Office is pleased to invite you to an information session about Internships and Jobs in the European Union.
This session will be conducted by the Jacques Delors European Information Centre and students are encouraged to participate.
Topics that will be discussed during the information session:
- What does an European career mean?
- What opportunities are available in the EU for skilled students?
- How can a Law student apply to the internships/jobs?
- The EPSO selection method. How does it work?
- How to prepare for EPSO open competitions?
EXCLUSIVE TO CATÓLICA | LISBON SCHOOL OF LAW STUDENTS!