The Transnational Law Curriculum by Católica Global School of Law (TLC) is an ambitious and innovative programme of seminars taught in English to law degree students:
- Adopts a structured and consistent rationale, resulting from a careful choice of courses, Professors, and scope of coverage.
- Focuses on the Law from a transnational or global perspective;
- Each course addresses practical examples of globalization amongst the most paradigmatic fields of Law using innovative teaching methods.
- Prepare students for a transnational legal practice;
- Facilitate graduates’ job search, as well as admission into postgraduate international programs, such as those offered by Católica Global School of Law.
- TLC Students who successfully conclude at least 30 ECTS can request a certificate of completion to the International Relations Office;
- The TLC DIPLOMA is a distinguish element in the students’ curriculum.