PIM (Programme of International Mobility) is part of the Católica | Lisbon School of Law internationalisation strategy. This aims to create opportunities for students to enter the global world of Law.
Master students may spend an additional semester at any one of the international Universities with which Católica | Lisbon School of Law / Católica Global School of Law have established protocols.
- An enriching complement to the Master’s Degree in terms of both the curriculum and the final thesis.
- Students gain an enriching cultural and legal experience, which is increasingly appreciated by the job market place.
- Every partner is selected through the most demanding criteria based on excellence.
Master students interested in an international academic experience need to apply to PIM in December.
The approval of the application is based on the following aspects:
- Application form;
- Curriculum Vitae – in English;
- Presentation Letter – in English.
The number of places for each university is limited. For this reason, approving the application depends on a demanding global assessment, which will take into consideration the candidate’s profile. Exceptionally, an interview may be scheduled – in which case it will carry a weighting of 25%, while the average grade obtained on the Master’s courses will carry a weighting of 75%.