Portuguese Taught Programmes
Graduate Students, willing to study in Portuguese, may choose amongst the courses or seminars offered within the following programmes:
- Master of Laws- Administrative Law
- Master of Laws – Corporate Law
- Master of Laws – Litigation
- Master of Laws – Taxation
- Master of Law and Business
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester|
|September - December: classes and seminars||2nd week of February to late May: classes and seminars|
|January - early February: exams||End of May to mid July: exams|
Master Students willing to take courses in Portuguese shall have a good command of the language – at least A2.
Católica Global School of Law
Students willing to study in an international environment may apply to the courses offered by Católica Global School of Law, within the following prestigious LL.M. Programmes:
|1st Term||early September to early December (exams until late December)|
|2nd Term||first week of January until one week before Easter|
|3rd Term||after Easter until late June|
Master’s students interested in the LL.M. courses must show proof of their English proficiency, by having one of the following certificates:
- Proficiency in English by the University of Cambridge;
- TOEFL at least 100 (IBT);
- IELTS at least 7.
Language requirement is waived for native speakers and Students whose degree programme is taught 100% in English.
Students should have completed four years of studies at University level and must be nominated by a Partner Law School.
- Full year or Fall semester: May 1
- Spring semester: October 15
All the documents may be sent electronically
- Application form;
- Copy of passport/ ID;
- Personal Statement (two pages maximum);
- Curriculum Vitae (two pages maximum);
- Transcript(s) of records;
- English proficiency certificate (only for LL.M. programmes).